If you are planing a trip for a school group, we are happy to help you. You decide the activities, accommodation and food yourself.
Just call us (+354) 453 8383, send us an email or use the Contact us form and we‘ll make you an offer that you cannot resist.
You can choose from a number of activities, including:
- Horse riding
- White water river rafting
- Archery, clay pigeon-, and rifle shooting
- Team building
- Deep sea fishing
- Visit to Drangey island
The following types of accommodation are at your disposal:
- Community centre
You might want to spice up your trip with some educational fun, such as:
- A visit to a cowshed, where a robot is milking
- A visit to a hydropower station
- A visit to a horse- or sheep breeding farm
- A visit to the Herring Era Museum in Siglufjörður, history and culture at Glaumbær folk museum, the emigration center in Hofsós or the old bishop seat in Hólar